Pharmaceutical development centre
GMP site dedicated to solid oral forms
The SYNERLAB DÉVELOPPEMENT site is located in Orléans and is certified as a “pharmaceutical establishment”. Its equipment enables it to offer large capacities (implementation of between a few grams and several kilograms of active ingredients ) for different types of project: development of new chemical entities (oncology, rare diseases, etc.) “life cycle management/OTC products” and “advanced” generic products.
Its core business consists of the pharmaceutical development of innovative drugs.
Thanks to its expertise, SYNERLAB DÉVELOPPEMENT is able to develop effective solutions from the R&D stage through to the manufacturing of statutory batches. The latter include batches for phase I to III clinical trials.
SYNERLAB DÉVELOPPEMENT anticipates optimum industrialisation solutions by working in close cooperation upstream with the Group’s production sites which operate effective manufacturing lines. Responsiveness, flexibility and product and service quality are what drives SYNERLAB DÉVELOPPEMENT on a day-to-day basis. Because every project is unique in the field of pharmaceutical development, SYNERLAB DÉVELOPPEMENT adjusts to the requirements of all its customers. Its aim is to attain customer satisfaction at all times.
The management of development projects:
- On-going coordination of project management by a dedicated team,
- Analysis of customer requirements and definition of the target product profile,
- Communication with the customer via a dedicated project manager,
- Coordination of a multi-disciplinary team (analytical, galenic, quality assurance),
- Operational management complying with established deadlines,
- Link with the experts required to guarantee the success of the project (statutory, pharmacokinetic, etc.).